Sunday, January 18, 2009

Today was awesome!

So today I went to the Smithsonian museum of American history and that was neat! There I saw the the real C3-PO costume! That was awesome!!! Then I went and took a picture of an older type of boat. I thought that was really cool! Well, just thought that I would keep you updated. So, see ya! Oh, and by the way I thought I would say "hi" to Congressman Blumenauer's Portland office! (I'll meet the Washington people tomorrow.) Also, to my friends in Oregon, Bella and Stefan! Plus a 'sup to my friends at MLC. Say "hi" to Ned and Jeff for me! Plus to my friends and teachers at my old school Emerson. And a final "hi" to all my friends back home Nate, Kierra, Jon, Joel, Marcus and Ben! See ya next post :)!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Say hello to the Washington Office for us! -Arran, Blumenauer Portland Office

Ian said...

Hey, Arran!

Thanks for the comment! I'll tell them "Hi" for you!

Unknown said...

Kierra is excited for you to come back home tomorrow. I am totally envious that you got to see the authentic c3po! btw, your blog is AwEsOmE !!!
<3 VanessA