Monday, January 19, 2009

My busy day!

Today I went to Representative Blumenauer's Office in D.C.! So when I came in to get the tickets, the people that gave out the tickets asked for my name. I told them and when I did, they said "Hey it's Ian the blogger!" That was cool! Here's a picture of them!

They were fun!

Then my family and I went up and met Congressman Blumenauer in his office and hung out with him! Here are some pictures!




So, that was my day but before I go I want you to see the ticket and invitation to the swearing in of Barack Obama:

See ya!!! Can't wait till tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Hey Ian! It's Emily, the intern from Earl's Portland Office. Thanks for the voicemail! The cheering in the background sounded so exciting - I hope you all stayed warm! Can't wait for your update about today.