Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nebraska, my home away from home.

So, I've been in Nebraska over winter break. That's why you haven't heard from me. I was there because my dad's family lives there and we went there for Christmas. We stayed with my grandma and grandpa. It was realy fun to be back with my relatives for the holiday.

Okay, enough of that. One more week until I leave for DC. A week from tomorrow I officially go to DC by getting on that plane! I'm really excited! T minus 9 days and counting. And probably the best part is that I get to see my aunt and uncle again. They moved to DC last summer and I miss them. They're fun people.

To end this on a high note, I'm going to leave you with a picture of Barack, just like I always do.

I'm ging to post every day from here on out. See you tomorrow!

No comments: